Over the last year, I’ve became a huge fan of the Vibram Fivefingers shoes (VFF). They’re the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever had and I love the feeling of the ground under my feet and overall feel very free in them. I’ve tried out a number of models, so I figured I could put my thoughts about them into a blog post.
Over the last few months, I’ve fallen in love with barefoot footwear and I’ve had an opportunity to try out multiple types and brands. So I figured I’d put together a short comparison to help future generations to decide on what they should get.
The article contains and compares these shoes:
- (Sockshoes) Skinners 2.0
- (Sandals) Bosky Shoes Superlight
- (Sandals) Bosky Shoes Bare
- (Sandals) Xero Genesis 21
- (Sneakers) Vivobarefoot Primus Lite III All Weather Charcoal
- (Five fingers something) Vibram KSO
- (Five fingers sneakers) Vibram KSO EVO