Over the last year, I’ve became a huge fan of the Vibram Fivefingers shoes (VFF). They’re the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever had and I love the feeling of the ground under my feet and overall feel very free in them. I’ve tried out a number of models, so I figured I could put my thoughts about them into a blog post.
Vibram Fivefingers models comparison
Barefoot footwear comparison
Over the last few months, I’ve fallen in love with barefoot footwear and I’ve had an opportunity to try out multiple types and brands. So I figured I’d put together a short comparison to help future generations to decide on what they should get.
The article contains and compares these shoes:
- (Sockshoes) Skinners 2.0
- (Sandals) Bosky Shoes Superlight
- (Sandals) Bosky Shoes Bare
- (Sandals) Xero Genesis 21
- (Sneakers) Vivobarefoot Primus Lite III All Weather Charcoal
- (Five fingers something) Vibram KSO
- (Five fingers sneakers) Vibram KSO EVO